– “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others”. — Ayn Rand.
– “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble and reasonable confidence in your own powers, you can’t be successful or happy”. — Norman Vincent Peale.
– “Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do”. — Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
– “Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice”. –Wayne Dyer.
– “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later”. — Og Mandino.
– “Either you run the day or the day runs you”. — Jim Rohn.
– “I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be”. — Ken Venturi.
– “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much”. — Jim Rohn.
– “Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never looses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing”. — Thomas Jefferson.
– “Fear cannot be without hope, nor hope without fear”. — Baruch Spinoza.
– “Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future and live only in the moment of time over which you have control”. — Denis Waitley.
– “Crave for a thing, you will get it. Renounce the craving, the object will follow you by itself”. — Swami Sivananda.
– “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on”. — Thomas Jefferson.
– “It’s always too early to quit”. — Norman Vincent Peale.
– “Begin to be now, what you will be hereafter”. — William James.
– “If you want to succeed, you should strike out on new paths rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success”. — John D. Rockefeller.
– “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen”. — John F. Kennedy.
– “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines”. — Robert H. Schuller.
– “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals”. — Henry David Thoreau.
– “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door”. — Kyle Chandler.