– “Don’t commit to a situation until you are relatively certain, because one does not use both feet in testing the depth of the river”.
– “Don’t waste anytime on what you know wouldn’t favour you, because time is precious”.
– “Don’t base your choices on surface level attraction, because the good looks of a moron, does not stay that way for long”.
– “Learn to reciprocate, because when the right hand washes the left hand and the left hand washes the right hand, both hands become clean”.
– “Be focused in your endeavours, because a hunter who has only one arrow, does not shoot with careless aim”.