My special thanks goes to saminaiqbal27.wordpress.com for nominating me for this prestigious award. I also use this medium to also thank every other blogger who nominated me for this award at one point in time. It has been an interesting journey, blogging and going through all your lovely posts each day.
The Rules of the Award are:
– Display the award logo on your blog.
– Link back to the person who nominated you.
– Answer seven questions.
– Nominate (no limit on the number of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
– Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
The Seven Questions are:
– If you could create your own planet what would it look like?
A. It would have lots of beautiful trees, green grasses, water fountains, non-violent animals, beautiful birds, clear blue sky, land, seas, lovely architectural structures etc.
– If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be?
– Have you ever taken a long distance train trip?
– What is something you would collectively change about humanity?
A. I would extract wicked thoughts from every individual and put in the spirit of love and oneness in each person.
– What is your favourite song?
A. “Mirrors” by Justin Timberlake.
– If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet?
A. Keri Hilson.
– If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be?
A. The symbol is Faith. Our determination to succeed in life, comes as a result of the faith we have. We are like empty vessels when we loose faith in the things we hope to achieve.
My Nominations for the Most Influential Blogger Award are as follows:
Congratulations to you all and wish you all the best.